Thursday 26 April 2012

Tales from the Road

We hope Terry, Judy and the road crew are enjoying some rest and relaxation in Victoria today! Saturday can't come soon enough for two ladies at the John Howard Society office who are excited to be heading down to Victoria tomorrow morning to join Terry on his last 5 km run!

We are all counting down the hours in anticipation of Terry completing his 600 km and finally finishing what he set out to accomplish at the beginning of this month- running Vancouver Island from tip to tip! Speaking of counting down the hours, we were always interested in what exactly went through Terry's mind as he ran day in and day out. This is what Terry had to say a few weeks ago when asked:
"The other day as I was running, I had my head down and I thought to myself, Terry, you are running like a clock! And then I thought... you jerk, a grandfather clock!"

We all had a chuckle over that!  Keep on ticking Terry!

No comments:

Post a Comment